In order to comply to legislation of the Russian Federation, all visitors to the Volkhov Hotel should have the following documents:
Passport with a valid visa, migration card with a stamp of border control.
- Working hours – 24 hours a day
Check in time – 2.00 pm Moscow time
Check out time – 12.00 midday Moscow time
If you want to extend your stay, please ask at the reception and your stay will be extended (based on availability).
- Access to the hotel for registered guests is free. Visitors may have access to the hotel
on notification to administration from 7.00 am to 11.00 pm.
- Hotel bills are paid by cash or credit cards: Visa, Master Card, Maestro but not American Express
If you have problems with your bill please contact reception.
- Bills are calculated according to check out time 12.00 of the current day local time.
In cases of extended stay payment is made by the following rates:
No more, than 6 hours – payment per hours
6 to 12 hours – payment for half-day stay
12-24 hours – one-day payment
More than 24 hours – payment for additional day independent of hours extended
If check in time specified before 1.00 pm, payment for half-day stay. Non-specified earlier check in - free of charge (with free rooms provided).
- Services free of charge:
Daily room cleaning
Change of towels
Change of bed sheets every three days
Wake up calls
Irons, ironing boards (provided on request)
Medical services (including ambulance calls)
Storage of valuables and luggage
Land-line phone calls
- Payment for accommodation and charged services is made by prices established by
hotel administration. Information about prices and additional services is provided on reception.
- Hotel visitors should comply to the following rules:
No disturbance to other visitors
No littering in the hotel and in the rooms
Avoid infecting the rooms
Follow the rules of fire prevention
Inform hotel staff about danger of fire in the room
Leaving the room turn off water taps, light, hair dryer, TV set and leave the key on reception
Pay for damaged or lost hotel property
- Hotel visitors are not allowed:
To let other people stay in their rooms while absent, or give others their room keys
To take away room keys
To keep large unhandy objects, flammable materials, weapons, chemicals, radioactive materials, quicksilver
To use electric heaters, to plug in telephones, faxes and other means of communication
To readjust TV sets
To move furniture and equipment in the rooms and other premises
According to the Federal law No 15 FZ from February 23, 2013, smoking in the hotel is forbidden.
- Hotel administration has a right to enter the room without guests’ permission in cases
of smoke, fire, floods, or breaking the rules of accommodation.
- Hotel administration is not responsible for safety of money, valuables, phone cards, and
jewelry, which were not given to safe storage.
- Registration of foreign visitors is charged by 50 rubles per person (one operation).
The price may be changed without preliminary notice and announced on official website of the hotel.
- The customers’ charter is at the administration and can be offered by guest’s request.